Environmental Essentials are a leading organisation providing Asbestos Management services:
- Management and Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys
- Identification of asbestos in bulk materials
- Air Monitoring, Fibre Counting & 4 Stage Clearance & Site Re-occupation
- Training – IATP and UKATA registered (Asbestos Awareness, Duty to Manage, Non Licensed Works Training, RPE Competent Person / E-learning)
- Training - IOSH and BOHS
- Project Management of planned and responsive work streams
- Compliance Audits and Asbestos Management Plan Design
- Electronic Asbestos Database / Registers & Data Management
Environmental Essentials currently employ over 200 staff including 100 qualified, experienced and authorised staff.
Environmental Essentials have 6 purpose-built UKAS accredited in house fully equipped laboratories, where samples are analysed using state of the art equipment and IT support to ensure sample results and turnaround to agreed KPIs. We use brand new extraction, microscopy and air sampling equipment which is maintained and calibrated in accordance with HSE, UKAS and our own in-house requirements. All technical equipment is readily available to site staff and to any clients, HSE/UKAS assessors who may wish to inspect it.