The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is the sole accreditation body recognised by the UK Government to assess bodies that provide testing and inspection services, against International Standards. It provides an independent and authoritative declaration that the organisation carrying out the works has the resources, technical expertise, management systems and track record to undertake the activity professionally and competently.
‘HSE strongly recommends the use of an accredited surveying and testing organisation’
ISO 17020 (0351)
- Management and Refurbishment/Demolition Surveys
ISO 17025 (2719)
- Bulk Identification
- Sampling of air and fibre counting
- 4 Stage Clearance procedure for Site Re-occupation
- Mobile Laboratories
- Asbestos in aggregate samples
- Bulk sampling
Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and performance capability of an organisation.
By employing an accredited organisation, such as Environmental Essentials, you can also reduce risk and long term costs associated with unreliable testing and inspection results.
Environmental Essentials also hold the following accreditations / Registrations
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme)
- Constructionline (55795)
- Safe Contractor (ZW6053)
- Regular Inter-Laboratory Counting Exchange and Asbestos In Materials Scheme
- ATAC Members
- UKATA (United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association)
- IATP (Independent Asbestos Training Providers)
- Achilles Link-up (27237)
- FPAL (10053613)
- Achilles UVDB
- Altius Vendor Assessment (270423)
Certificates are available via the downloads section of this website.