Internet-based Electronic Asbestos Register
Tracker Web Server is a comprehensive and safe method of storing and accessing your asbestos project data, live via the web.
With an easy-to-use menu system, you can view asbestos survey, analytical and removal data by project, site, date or type of work.
The system can be customised with varying levels of functionality from simple storage of your asbestos reports and records to a fully functional, ‘live’ asbestos register that can be updated on a daily basis.
Our IT department has vast experience in database interfacing, we have the ability to interface our own Tracker system with Clients bespoke databases to minimise data errors / time / resource issues associated with data transfer.
To see a demo of the database follow the instructions below
- Click on Client Login at the top of this webpage
- Username: DEMO
- Password: 194137
- Scroll down to: Reports
- Enter Chapel Street into Building search box
- Select: Chapel Street Depot you can then view the pdf or access the live asbestos register / non-asbestos register / plans
Please note: If your firewall prevents access to this site please contact your IT department to allow communication on port 8080
- Microsoft Windows or Linux, Apple Mac or other web capable devices
- Internet connection allowing access to internet
- Adobe Acrobat
- Easy to use, quick and responsive
- Secure login with user ID / Password
- Library facility to keep information together such as training certificates, policies and plans
- Easy “drill down” operation
- View live registers online
- View history changes to acm’s
- Gateway to your documents
Environmental Essentials have successfully adapted our Tracker system to many bespoke and ‘off the shelf’ asbestos software versions.