Our new, interactive format has been introduced in response to client demand and takes attendees through the asbestos management journey; from surveys to abatement techniques and control.
This unique event was conducted over two days, in August, at the prestigious CentrEd venue at ExCeL in London’s Docklands
The asbestos workshops included:
• Classroom sessions outlining asbestos management, survey and removal requirements
• ‘Live’ asbestos sampling techniques
• Demonstration and walk through of a mock-up asbestos enclosure
• Four stage clearance methodologies
• Demonstration of our emergency response Laboratory ( Bulk ID) van
Further classroom sessions covering air monitoring strategy and the hot topic of Asbestos in soils made for an interesting conclusion to the seminars. Client feedback has been excellent and further events are planned for the Autumn in Scotland and the Midlands.